Sunday, July 29, 2007

- How To Make Money Online 1

They are various ways to make money online but I am going to discuss briefly on the most lucrative one. I have tried many methods of making money online but the most lucrative one has been affiliate programs. In case you don’t know what affiliate programs are all about, it’s a way of promoting other people’s products or services in return for some percentage of their profits when you make a sale, though some affiliate programs pay per click. Most online stores has affiliate programs for anyone to make money online though most are not lucrative, the reason is because they pay in pennies but the real affiliate programs pays $20 to $100 per sale which to me is lucrative. Some people fail with affiliate programs, to me the reason is because they are not doing the right marketing method, once you apply the right methods you will be able to hit it on your first careful try, i have compiled what till today is earning me thousands monthly for you to learn and start earning money today.
Affiliate programs pay their affiliates $0.20 to $100 depending on the program you are promoting, the biggest share I have ever seen is $100, which is from a rolex store. What makes affiliate program a lucrative way to make money online is that if the product you are promoting pays $40 per sale and you are able to make 10 sales in a day the total is $400 and to crown it all is free to start as an affiliate, some people make as much as $1000 per day or even more, as for me I make like thousands per day and they are all from the same program though different products. Affiliate program can be done by just anyone, once you are able to get a computer with an internet connection you can get started as a promoter, most affiliate programs pays through check, paypal and some egold. They have a minimum payout plan as low as $20 and pay in 2 weeks, once you reach it you receive your check without any waiting.
The reason why people fail with affiliate programs can be because they are not promoting the right product, inability to apply the right marketing methods. When I mean the right products, I mean that some people are not promoting the product which people love to buy, take for instance if you are promoting a product that gives the buyer an opportunity to make money online or a product that helps people for instance anti virus, dog training products etc, they are likely to convert 1 to 20 to every visitor that visits your website. I have found computer related products the most lucrative way to make money online, they are mostly what people buy online and if you are able to apply the right marketing plan to market them you will make a comfortable income online. Some people when they want to promote affiliate programs they chose products that pays $10 per sale, I call this google slap, and to me the highest I can take is $20 or more. Another thing is they promote products with a visit cookie, what i mean about this is that, some affiliates promote products that if the buyer visits first and goes away and return again they are not likely to get commission. They are some programs that’s uses 60 day cookies so that if the customer returns after 60 days you will still get your share of the sell, some also uses 365 days cookies, to you all the websites you visit do you always buy what you see there on your first day, I know you will say no. Another reason why affiliates fail is that they promote the wrong products, some publishers are fond of ripping affiliates their commission so you won't get the fruit of your labor, in case if you don't know this better know now, always check your hop link well to see that it appears on the vendors page and finally payment page if it doesn't, quit promoting that product, though this rarely happens but sometimes you never know who's next. Finally always check your hop link well if you notice your sale is decreasing to see if its working well, sometimes this may be the sole reason why you sale is coming in. This is where clickbank, plimus etc comes in as the top place to find products to promote, they have various products and tools to make sure you rip the right of your labor. I know you must be wondering how you can start with clickbank as a beginner to make money.
I recommend
Ultimate Wealth Package to you, they thought me all I need to make money online when i was desperately searching and finally today I am making thousands monthly.

Article Source:
http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dr_Kingsley_Modozie

No comments: